Monday, July 27, 2009

I took a trip to Boston

This weekend, I took a 10 hour overnight train ride from Baltimore to Boston, and then back again. It was complete with drunk soccer fans from the one Chelsea game ever to occur in the US, screaming children, and a dining car that closed before 10. Needless the say the actual travelling was not a good time.

Once I got there, however, I got to see my best friend from my childhood get married, go to my college room mate's graduation party, and see my parents for the first time in 6 months. So, all in all, I think it was worth the 20 hours of agony.

On the trip back, in between working on freelance projects and catching up on back issues of Scientific American from my dad, I managed to do this little sketch of myself from the reflection in the window. Looking forward to doing it all again in a few weeks...

No comments: